- This event has passed.
New Moon Circle
03/03/2022 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm$30.18
The new moon is a time of inner reflection, inwards movement and harnessing of deep feminine wisdom. In years gone by, women would move into a ‘red tent’ during menstruation/new moon to replenish and prepare for the month ahead, as well as channel their intuitive wisdom to share with their communities and tribe.
The new moon has a very potent drawing in energy, which means we as women can manifest and draw towards us what we require for the coming month. It is a time of setting intentions and creating new beginnings.
Come join me at our monthly version of a modern-day red tent, where you’ll have a chance to explore and celebrate the powerful and intuitive energy of the new moon in a safe container with other like-minded women. A woman’s circle is a time honoured way to explore the path of womanhood and a chance to revive parts of our feminine nature and lineage that have been lost or ‘misplaced’ in today’s modern world.
What to expect during the Circle
Each circle will follow a particular theme, including ‘sharing’ and ‘practice’ time. During the ‘sharing’ part, each woman will bring her own experience and input to the group and during the ‘practice’ I will introduce rituals, exercises, meditation or activities that helps us to embody the theme.
Rewards of joining a Circle
- A chance to connect with yourself and other women in a deep and authentic manner
- An opportunity to be seen and heard for who you truly are
- An opening to understand and embody the beauty, power and mystique of the woman within and her innate cyclical rhythms
What you need to bring to the Circle
- An openness to share
- A desire and ability to hold space for other women as they share
- A curiosity and desire to remember and rediscover the innate native ways of cyclical women
- And, a few other practical bits and bobs that I’ll inform you of once you register.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0411 206 830.