- This event has passed.
Full Moon Circle
Sunday, 20 March @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm$30.18
The full moon is a time of play, extroversion, expansion, vitality, joy, collaboration, connection and love. If our menstrual cycles are aligned with the moon cycles it can also be a time of sensual and sexual peak.
Whereas the new moon is the time to set intentions, the full moon is the time to express our intentions. To be all that we are, to act out our power, to immerse ourselves in life. Rather than being a time of inner reflection, it’s a time of outer expression.
Come join me at our monthly virtual Full Moon Circle where you will explore and celebrate the beautiful, magnetic energy of the full moon amongst other women. A woman’s circle is a time honoured way to explore the path of womanhood and a chance to revive parts of our feminine nature and lineage that have been lost or ‘misplaced’ in today’s modern world.
What to expect during the Circle
Each circle will follow a particular theme, including ‘sharing’ and ‘practice’ time. During the ‘sharing’ part, each woman will bring her own experience and input to the group and during the ‘practice’ I will introduce rituals, exercises, meditation or activities that helps us to embody the theme.
Rewards of joining a Circle
- A chance to connect with yourself and other women in a deep and authentic manner
- An opportunity to be seen and heard for who you truly are
- An opening to understand and embody the beauty, power and mystique of the woman within and her innate cyclical rhythms
What you need to bring to the Circle
- An openness to share
- A desire and ability to hold space for other women as they share
- A curiosity and desire to remember and rediscover the innate native ways of cyclical women
- And, a few other practical bits and bobs that I’ll inform you of once you register.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Sharon at email@example.com or on 0411 206 830.