- This event has passed.
NLMM® Embodiment Class
13/10/2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am$25
Reconnect to your aliveness and innate bodily genius.
Stress, anxiety, overwhelm and trauma tend to be hallmarks of modern day living, perhaps even more so over the last year as the pandemic has swept the world. A by-product of this is that we disembody and our capacity for feeling aliveness, pleasure and sexual responsiveness is diminished, as is our capacity to self-regulate our nervous system. Non-Linear Movement Method® is a powerful, yet gentle, somatic embodiment practice that will help you to get back into your body and enable you to develop a greater intimacy with your inner world and bodily genius.
It was developed by my teacher, Michaela Boehm, over 20 years of personal and clinical practice and rooted in her early Kashmiri Shakta tantra training.
What to expect during an NLMM® class:
As a certified NLMM® instructor, I will guide you with my voice and an accompanying playlist on an inwards journey. The entire class will be done on a mat on the floor and you will be able to move at your own pace to your own rhythm.
The method can be applied independent of fitness level or age and adjusted to fit anyone’s individual needs. There is no need for experience with somatic modalities, dance or any other movement practices.
Rewards of joining an NLMM®class:
- Feel more at ease within and with your body
- Smooth out your nervous system
- Process, identify and move through stuck emotions
- Awaken erotic energy and sensual sensation
- Releases trauma patterns into flow
- Unite mind and body in intimacy with physical sensation
- Create high bodily responsiveness
- Expand your body’s capacity for aliveness and pleasure
- Tap into your body’s natural genius, rhythm and wisdom
What you need to participate in an NLMM® class:
- A yoga mat or equivalent
- Comfortable clothing that you can move in
Note: NLMM® is not a substitute for therapy or medical treatment. If you have a history of trauma, mental health issues or medical conditions, please consult your physician or mental health care practitioner to determine if somatic movement modalities are appropriate for you.