- This event has passed.
The Sacred Body
Sunday, 27 March @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$159
We often go to sacred places to experience a deep connection, to feel at ease and to ignite joy and trust.
What if we could experience these exact same feelings in our body?
What if our body is just as sacred?
If you’d like to find out, come join Naomi Cameron & Sharon Sztar for a day dedicated to exploring The Sacred Body.
In a chaotic world dominated by the pandemic, increasing divisiveness, a climate change crisis and a gnawing uncertainty about our future, we wish to show you how you can find the safety, peace, trust and joy you’re seeking within the cells of your own being.
In this virtual workshop, you’ll :
- Participate in practices to deepen your connection to your sacred body
- Uncover your personal barriers and blocks to entering the sacredness of your body
- Discover how to healthily embrace and befriend all that arises in your body
As a result, you’ll feel more relaxed, embodied, vital, open, at ease, in awe of life and feel a trust and safety even amidst today’s ever-changing world.
This potent day is for you if you:
- feel the need to bury, deny or suppress your ‘bad’ sensations
- tend to turn to your intellect and strategising to find solutions to life challenges
- feel disconnected from the language of your body
- experience anxiety and/or depression due to the chaotic nature of the world
- seek external validation.
Facilitators – Sharon Sztar & Naomi Cameron:
Passionate advocates for women’s wellbeing and empowerment and facilitating a safe place for women to explore themselves, our creative Gemini nature’s found one another while completing our certification in The Non-Linear Movement Method®.
In The Sacred Body we draw on deep life personal experience in overcoming trauma, illness and embodiment blocks and a combined skillset in somatic therapy, nervous system regulation, embodiment and restorative movement practices.